ArmorActive, a division of Mobile Technologies Inc. (MTI), warrants all Products manufactured by MTI to be free from defects in material and workmanship. MTI warranty shall begin on the date of purchase by the Customer. Proof of purchase date is required before the warranty is executed.
All MTI-manufactured Products are warranted for a period of one (1) year. MTI’s warranty expressed herein does not apply to the following:
- Cartons, cases, cabinets, displays or any other unit attached to or otherwise connected to a Seller manufactured Product.
- The labor and other costs associated with the removal and replacement of the warranted Product or any component thereof.
- Products used in applications beyond their normal intended use, application, or rated specifications.
- Products damaged by accident, abuse, improper voltage, faulty installations, mechanical failure, fire, flood, lightning, civil unrest, or any act of God.
- Warranty services rendered by any party other than MTI unless so authorized by MTI.
- Replacement parts and equipment that have been discontinued or are otherwise unavailable.
- Products from other manufacturers that are integrated by MTI into Customer’s system(s) are not warranted by MTI and are subject only to that warranty, if any, provided by the manufacturer of such Product(s).
Subject to the limitations stated herein, and at MTI’s sole discretion, MTI will replace or repair defective Products or components thereof at no charge to Customer and Customer has returned the Product(s) or component thereof pursuant to a properly issued Return Material Authorization.
Replacement of any Product or any component thereof by MTI under this warranty provision shall not extend, in any way, the length of the original applicable warranty period otherwise provided for herein.
MTI reserves the right to replace a defective Product or component thereof with a refurbished Product or component.
MTI’s warranty herein is non-transferable and shall extend only to the end user customer.